MaxGUI – porting to NG – part 1

It seems that things are better than expected.

I just tried to ‘fix’ (adding where needed) some of my changes (some constant, some functions – one was already added at the time in the repository! I didn’t remember :D!)

But of course there are some problems: not all the ProxyGadgets I created work: TabberManager has some problems I can’t resolve (something about a missing dot (.) in some simple declaration – working on BlitzMax Standard) while CreateButtonExtra spit errors 🙂

I think I will try to post my changes on Github (mainly the Constants I’ve added and some other functions), and of course – if Brucey want, my (working) ProxyGadgets.

In any case I will post a NG ready version on my site of  ‘mine’ MaxGUI and of the proxygadgets, as soon I found every possible errors!

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close