Hallo, everyone and Happy New Year (or Happy End of Old Year!)
For the next time (I prefer don’t refer to the ‘next year!’) I put on my to-do list some things about BlitzMax & Graphio & programming-related
- building a new ‘docmod’ tools: there’s nothing bad in the original one, but I think I will follow up the idea of Brucey to create documentation to use OFFLINE (or out of the IDE itself) – with support with NG (to test!) and of course to put online on www.blitzmax.net
- upgrading MaxIDE X: I’m sure the only one user, but I need it and I fell at home with it 🙂
- writing new examples (I’m already doing this) to ‘complete’ the documentation better
- complete Evolver (my project to keep ‘up-to-date’ BlitzMax & co)
- improve www.blitzmax.net and see if there’s interest
- improve my ProxyGadgets and make them NG compatible as soon as possible!
- complete some MaxIDE X tool (GUI Editor, resource editor etc)
- maybe find a little time to complete or write a game (I’ve dozen of ideas, but always few time)!
- find a proper icon & logo for BlitzMax! (and MaxIDE X): it’s time to jump ahead
I hope in a brilliant future for Monkey2 and I hope to ‘move’ to it (at least for games!)
Well, there’s already many things in the list!