MaxGUI ProxyGadgets – update

Hi

just a little update, some minor bug fixes and support – for quite all the proxygadgets – of SetFont() method to change (where is possible) the size of the gadget’s text.

There was an error in IconGadget in the last update – I changed the ‘timertick event’ to resolve it, and now everything seems works ok.

Moreover I’ve changed a little bit the ‘main’ help page of the ProxyGadgets adding IMAGES and a direct link to any single proxygadgets.

It seems a good results to me, better than a simple list of commands.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close