This is an IDE for the BlitzMax programming language.
The IDE is based on the source code of BRL for the original BlitzMax IDE, and some ideas and source code is ‘inspired’ by the MaxIDE Community Edition.
During the time I’ve added some original ideas of my own (like the search engine or autocompletation for code-blocks).
The actual release has the following features:
- Advanced code tree
- debug on/off in toolbar
- Search engine for help documentation integrated
- Autocompletation for code-blocks
- IF – END IF
- REM – END REM
- WHILE – WEND
- SELECT – END SELECT
- REPEAT – UNTIL
- FUNCTION – END FUNCTION
- METHOD – END METHOD
- FOR – NEXT
- TYPE – END TYPE
- Auto-highlight for CONSTs and FIELDs for source and module code
- Info cache for speeder auto-highlight of source code
- on-line latest release checking & updating
- template support
- other commands highlighting support
- IDE log for checking
- (1.81) – fast typing for variable declaration
- (1.81) – automatic return statement based on the function’s type
- (1.82) – (win32) – file extension registration option integrated in IDE
- (1.87) – supports for BlitzMax NG compiling options (platform, arch, appstub etc)
The project is open-source and free.
Last online version:
SOURCE CODE Last change: July 21 2018 15:51:43.
WARNING: to compile maxIDE X you need to install my ProxyGadgets & MY MAXGUI MODULES
Videos (older version)